Meaning: the amount of money expected
Singular and Plural of Price
Price as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The price of the car was too high for me.
- He couldn’t afford the price of the luxury watch.
- The artist set a high price for his masterpiece.
- The store offered a discount on the original price.
- The antique vase was sold for a hefty price.
- The real estate market is experiencing rising prices.
- The company raised the price of its products.
- She negotiated the price of the house with the seller.
- The auction started at a minimum price for the artwork.
- The restaurant displayed the price of each dish on the menu.
Price as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The store marked down the prices during the sale.
- The market is known for its competitive prices.
- The company offers a wide range of affordable prices.
- The online platform displays different prices for the same item.
- The airline increased the ticket prices during the holiday season.
- The supermarket had special discounts on bulk prices.
- The website compares the prices of various retailers.
- The customers were pleased with the competitive prices.
- The farmers sell their crops at reasonable prices.
- The clothing store had a clearance sale with discounted prices.
Singular Possessive of Price
The singular possessive form of “Price” is “Price’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Price:
- Price’s opinion was highly regarded in the meeting.
- We admired Price’s determination and perseverance.
- The success of the project was attributed to Price’s leadership.
- Price’s house is located in a beautiful neighborhood.
- The value of the painting was estimated based on Price’s expertise.
- The committee analyzed Price’s proposal carefully.
- The responsibility of handling the budget fell on Price’s shoulders.
- The company relied on Price’s financial advice for decision-making.
- The team celebrated Price’s achievement with a party.
- The committee reviewed Price’s report before making a decision.
Plural Possessive of Price
The plural possessive form of “Price” is “Prices'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Price:
- Prices’ opinions varied on the matter.
- The market fluctuation affected prices’ stability.
- The decision to increase prices’ profit margins was controversial.
- The company announced prices’ adjustment for the upcoming quarter.
- Prices’ impact on the economy was analyzed by experts.
- Customers were concerned about prices’ sudden increase.
- The competitors closely monitored prices’ movements.
- The industry relied on prices’ competitiveness to stay relevant.
- The stock market reflected changes in prices’ performance.
- Prices’ influence on consumer behavior was studied extensively.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 01:20 pm