Meaning: the end part of a person’s arm beyond the wrist.
Plural of Hand
Hand as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She extended her hand to shake mine.
- He used his hand to wave goodbye.
- The baby reached out their tiny hand to touch the toy.
- The artist held a paintbrush in their skilled hand.
- He clenched his hand into a fist in frustration.
- The pianist’s nimble hand danced across the keys.
- The surgeon washed their hand thoroughly before the operation.
- She felt a warm hand on her shoulder, comforting her.
- The mechanic used a wrench to tighten the bolts by hand.
- The child traced their name with their finger in the wet sand.
Hand as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- They held hands and walked along the beach.
- The team members joined hands for a group prayer.
- They clasped their hands tightly together.
- The couple intertwined their hands as they walked.
- The audience applauded, their hands creating a thunderous noise.
- They washed their hands before sitting down for dinner.
- The children raised their hands to ask questions.
- The sculptor molded the clay with their skilled hands.
- The artists held brushes in their hands, creating beautiful paintings.
- The workers used their hands to assemble the furniture.
Singular Possessive of Hand
The singular possessive form of “Hand” is “Hand’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Hand:
- I felt the warmth of Hand’s touch.
- Hand’s grip tightened around mine.
- The jewelry adorned Hand’s delicate fingers.
- I watched Hand’s precise movements.
- Hand’s palm held a hidden message.
- The artist showcased Hand’s intricate tattoo.
- I appreciated Hand’s healing touch.
- Hand’s strength guided me forward.
- I noticed Hand’s calloused skin.
- Hand’s fingers gently caressed the surface.
Plural Possessive of Hand
The plural possessive form of “Hand” is “Hands'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Hand:
- The team raised their hands’ in victory.
- I saw the workers’ dirty hands’ from labor.
- The audience clapped their hands’ in applause.
- I noticed the musicians’ skilled hands’ playing.
- The children held their parents’ hands’ tightly.
- I felt the dancers’ graceful hands’ movements.
- The chef washed their hands’ before cooking.
- I admired the painters’ creative hands’.
- The sculptures were molded by the artists’ hands’.
- I joined my friends’ hands’ in a circle.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 07:43 pm