Meaning: a large green insect that eats other insects
Singular and Plural of Praying Mantis
|praying mantis||Praying mantises|
Praying as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- Her morning praying helped set a positive tone for the day.
- The monks engaged in silent praying in the monastery.
- He found solace in his nightly praying.
- The family gathered for the evening praying ritual.
- She sought guidance through her private praying.
- He dedicated time each day to contemplative praying.
- The community came together for a group praying session.
- She felt a sense of peace during her praying practice.
- The church held a special praying service for the sick.
- He expressed gratitude through his heartfelt praying.
Praying as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The congregation engaged in fervent prayings during the service.
- They organized interfaith prayings for peace.
- The group gathered for collective prayings in times of crisis.
- The pilgrims participated in daily communal prayings.
- They offered silent prayings for the well-being of their loved ones.
- The religious community held regular group prayings.
- She found comfort in joining the community’s prayings.
- The students engaged in reflective prayings during retreats.
- The people’s heartfelt prayings were heard by the divine.
- They celebrated the holiday with joyful prayings.
Singular Possessive of Praying
The singular possessive form of “Praying” is “Praying’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Praying:
- Praying’s importance cannot be overstated in our lives.
- I admire Praying’s calming effect on my mind.
- Praying’s benefits extend beyond religious practices.
- The power of Praying’s healing touch is remarkable.
- Praying’s influence on spiritual growth is undeniable.
- Praying’s significance in different cultures is fascinating.
- I find solace in Praying’s soothing presence.
- Praying’s role in personal introspection is profound.
- Praying’s impact on mental well-being is scientifically proven.
- Praying’s ability to bring people together is inspiring.
Plural Possessive of Praying
The plural possessive form of “Praying” is “Prayings'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Praying:
- The believers’ prayings’ sincerity touched my heart.
- I witnessed the communities’ collective prayings’ power.
- The congregation’s prayings’ unity was uplifting.
- The choir’s harmonious prayings’ melodies filled the church.
- The pilgrims’ continuous prayings’ dedication was admirable.
- The disciples’ faithful prayings’ devotion inspired others.
- The monks’ daily prayings’ routines were disciplined.
- The villagers’ frequent prayings’ echoed through the valley.
- The students’ heartfelt prayings’ resonated in the classroom.
- The tribes’ traditional prayings’ rituals were sacred.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 01:14 pm