Meaning of Broccoli is
a cultivated variety of cabbage bearing heads of green or purplish flower buds.
Singular and Plural of Broccoli
Broccoli as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The broccoli was steamed until it was tender.
- She added a side of broccoli to her main course.
- The roasted broccoli was a nutritious addition to the meal.
- The chef prepared a delicious stir-fry with broccoli.
- The farmer harvested a fresh bunch of broccoli from the field.
- The dietitian recommended including broccoli in a balanced diet.
- The grocery store displayed a variety of broccoli options.
- The recipe called for a cup of chopped broccoli.
- The nutrition label indicated the high vitamin content in broccoli.
- The child refused to eat his broccoli, despite his mother’s encouragement.
Broccoli as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The supermarket stocked various types of fresh broccolis.
- The farmers harvested the broccolis at the peak of ripeness.
- The recipe called for two cups of chopped broccolis.
- The stir-fry included a colorful mix of vegetables, including broccolis.
- The restaurant offered a side dish of roasted broccolis.
- The nutritionist highlighted the health benefits of consuming multiple servings of broccolis.
- The market displayed a wide variety of fresh broccolis.
- The salad bar had a selection of raw broccolis for customization.
- The chef used fresh broccolis in the soup for added texture and flavor.
- The cooking class taught students how to properly prepare and cook broccolis.
Singular Possessive of Broccoli
The singular possessive form of “Broccoli” is “Broccoli’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Broccoli:
- Broccoli’s nutritional value makes it a healthy choice.
- I added some of Broccoli’s florets to the stir-fry.
- Broccoli’s texture is crisp when cooked properly.
- The recipe called for Broccoli’s stems and florets.
- Broccoli’s taste complements the other vegetables in the dish.
- The dietitian explained Broccoli’s health benefits.
- The farmer harvested Broccoli’s fresh produce from the field.
- The supermarket stocked a variety of Broccoli’s types.
- I steamed Broccoli’s spears for a nutritious side dish.
- Broccoli’s vibrant green color indicates its freshness.
Plural Possessive of Broccoli
The plural possessive form of “Broccoli” is “Broccoli’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Broccoli:
- The farmers grew different types of Broccoli’s in their fields.
- We cooked several Broccoli’s to serve at the party.
- The chefs used Broccoli’s florets in various recipes.
- The grocery store displayed fresh Broccoli’s in the produce section.
- We bought some organic Broccoli’s from the market.
- The gardeners harvested the ripe Broccoli’s for sale.
- The nutritionists recommended including different Broccoli’s in one’s diet.
- The restaurant offered a selection of steamed Broccoli’s as a side dish.
- The children enjoyed eating Broccoli’s with cheese sauce.
- The recipe called for blanching the Broccoli’s before stir-frying.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 10:55 am