Meaning: a very dangerous fish
Singular and Plural of Piranha
Piranha as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The fierce piranha glided swiftly through the water.
- He carefully observed the sharp teeth of the piranha.
- The biologist studied the behavior of the Amazon piranha.
- The aquarium had a tank dedicated to showcasing the piranha.
- She watched as the piranha swam in a synchronized pattern.
- The documentary captured the hunting instincts of the piranha.
- The swimmer cautiously entered the river, aware of the lurking piranha.
- The fisherman marveled at the size of the giant piranha he caught.
- The guide warned against swimming in waters infested with piranha.
- The underwater camera captured close-up shots of the aggressive piranha.
Piranha as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The river was teeming with schools of hungry piranha.
- The divers encountered a group of aggressive piranha.
- They observed the feeding frenzy of the hungry piranha.
- The fishermen caught a net full of darting piranha.
- The locals knew the best spots for fishing piranha.
- The travelers heard stories about the deadly piranha in the river.
- The scientists studied the ecological role of the Amazonian piranha.
- The tour guide explained the different species of piranha in the area.
- The native tribes had techniques for catching piranha for food.
- The documentary showcased the diversity of piranha in the region.
Singular Possessive of Piranha
The singular possessive form of “Piranha” is “Piranha’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Piranha:
- I studied Piranha’s sharp teeth and powerful jaws.
- The aquarium had a tank dedicated to Piranha’s.
- Piranha’s aggressive nature made it a feared predator.
- The researcher studied Piranha’s hunting behavior.
- I watched as Piranha’s swiftly moved through the water.
- The book described Piranha’s habitat and feeding habits.
- Piranha’s red eyes gave them an eerie appearance.
- The fisherman caught a glimpse of Piranha’s in the river.
- The scientist studied Piranha’s adaptation to their environment.
- The documentary explored the life cycle of Piranha’s.
Plural Possessive of Piranha
The plural possessive form of “Piranha” is “Piranhas'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Piranha:
- The Amazon River is known for its fierce Piranhas’.
- The divers cautiously approached the group of Piranhas’.
- Piranhas’ sharp teeth were a formidable defense mechanism.
- The fishermen told stories of their encounters with Piranhas’.
- I observed the feeding frenzy of the hungry Piranhas’.
- The documentary showcased the behavior of the Amazonian Piranhas’.
- The researchers studied the migration patterns of Piranhas’.
- The aquarium housed a variety of species, including different types of Piranhas’.
- The warning signs were posted to alert swimmers of the presence of Piranhas’.
- The locals shared legends and myths about the mythical Piranhas’.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 10:02 am