Meaning: a brief statement
Plural of Summary
Synonyms of Summary
Summary as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The summary of the report highlighted the key findings.
- Can you give me a summary of the movie plot?
- The teacher asked for a summary of the chapter.
- The executive provided a concise summary of the project.
- I need a brief summary of the main points.
- The summary of the article captured the main arguments.
- Please provide a written summary of the meeting minutes.
- The summary of the research paper was well-written.
- The manager gave a detailed summary of the sales figures.
- The summary of the court case summarized the evidence.
Summary as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The summaries of the books were included in the catalog.
- Can you give me the summaries of the articles you read?
- The professor asked for the students’ written summaries.
- The team presented their research summaries at the conference.
- I need brief summaries of the latest news articles.
- The committee reviewed the project team’s summaries.
- Please provide me with the executive board’s meeting summaries.
- The library’s website provides book summaries for readers.
- The manager requested the sales team’s monthly summaries.
- The website offers movie summaries for popular films.
Singular Possessive of Summary
The singular possessive form of “Summary” is “Summary’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Summary:
- The summary’s conclusion highlighted the main points.
- The report included the summary’s key findings.
- Summary’s clarity helped the reader understand the content.
- The executive summarized the meeting’s summary’s.
- The book’s summary’s accuracy was questioned by critics.
- The student presented the research paper’s summary’s.
- The professor emphasized the importance of the summary’s.
- The journalist wrote an article based on the news summary’s.
- The document outlined the project’s summary’s.
- The lawyer highlighted the case’s summary’s.
Plural Possessive of Summary
The plural possessive form of “Summary” is “Summaries'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Summary:
- The library had a collection of different summaries’.
- The team compared the project summaries’ for similarities.
- Summaries’ length varied depending on the source material.
- The students exchanged their book reports’ summaries’.
- The manager reviewed the employees’ performance summaries’.
- The magazine published different authors’ summaries’.
- The research team analyzed the study participants’ summaries’.
- The conference included presentations on various research summaries’.
- The meeting focused on discussing the budget summaries’.
- The website provided links to different article summaries’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 05:36 pm