Meaning of Annex
The meaning of Annex is; to add as an extra or subordinate part, especially to a document.
Singular and Plural of Annex
The plural of Annex is annexs.
Annex as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The new building will serve as an annex to the existing campus.
- The library expanded its facilities with the construction of an annex.
- The government acquired the neighboring property to create an annex.
- The company leased an annex space for additional storage.
- The historical mansion has a beautiful garden annex.
- The conference center has a dedicated annex for smaller events.
- The hotel offers an annex building for extended-stay guests.
- The museum added an annex to display temporary exhibits.
- The school converted an old building into an annex for art classes.
- The town council discussed the zoning regulations for annex constructions.
Annex as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The university has multiple annexes in different locations.
- The government offices are spread across several annexes.
- The organization rented additional annexes to accommodate its growth.
- The museum’s collection exceeded its main building, necessitating satellite annexes.
- The hospital built new annexes to accommodate specialized departments.
- The library system includes several branch annexes in the city.
- The company expanded its operations with regional annexes.
- The city council approved the construction of additional annexes for public services.
- The military base consists of multiple annexes and training facilities.
- The research institute established international annexes for collaborative projects.
Singular Possessive of Annex
The singular possessive form of “Annex” is “Annex’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Annex:
- I visited Annex’s office for a meeting.
- The key to the storage room is with Annex’s manager.
- We admired Annex’s garden in the backyard.
- The responsibility for the project lies with Annex’s team.
- Please hand me Annex’s file, I need to review it.
- Annex’s dog greeted us at the front door.
- The students attended Annex’s lecture on history.
- The company is expanding Annex’s operations globally.
- Can you provide me with Annex’s contact information?
- I enjoyed reading Annex’s latest article.
Plural Possessive of Annex
The plural possessive form of “Annex” is “Annexes'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Annex:
- The homeowners maintained their Annexes’ gardens beautifully.
- The company invested in multiple Annexes’ expansion projects.
- The teachers appreciated the efforts of Annexes’ students.
- The committee discussed the suggestions from Annexes’ members.
- The employees followed Annexes’ instructions for the safety protocols.
- The developers showcased Annexes’ software solutions at the conference.
- The organization acknowledged the achievements of Annexes’ branches.
- The investors were impressed by Annexes’ financial performance.
- The researchers analyzed data from various Annexes’ experiments.
- The students benefited from Annexes’ library resources.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 11:30 am