Meaning of Baggage
The meaning of BAGGAGE is: suitcases and bags containing personal belongings packed for traveling; luggage.
Singular and Plural of Baggage
The plural of Baggage is baggage.
Baggage as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The traveler carried a heavy baggage on their shoulder.
- The airport had a separate area for oversized baggage.
- The passenger claimed their baggage at the carousel.
- The traveler had to check their baggage before boarding.
- The baggage contained clothes and personal belongings.
- The hotel porter helped carry the guest’s baggage.
- The security officer scanned the passenger’s baggage.
- The traveler struggled to lift their heavy baggage.
- The baggage tag was attached to the suitcase handle.
- The airline lost the passenger’s baggage during the flight.
Baggage as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The travelers collected their baggage from the conveyor belt.
- The airport had separate areas for checked baggage.
- The passengers waited anxiously for their baggage to arrive.
- The airline misplaced several pieces of baggage during the transfer.
- The baggage was loaded onto the luggage trolley.
- The travelers were allowed two pieces of carry-on baggage.
- The security officers inspected the contents of the passengers’ baggage.
- The passengers queued to drop off their checked baggage.
- The travelers used luggage tags to identify their baggage.
Singular Possessive of Baggage
The singular possessive form of “Baggage” is “Baggage’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Baggage:
- The Baggage’s weight strained my arms.
- I noticed the Baggage’s distinctive tag.
- The Baggage’s contents spilled onto the floor.
- The handle of the Baggage’s suitcase was sturdy.
- The Baggage’s size exceeded the weight limit.
- The airline checked the Baggage’s dimensions.
- The Baggage’s presence caused a delay in boarding.
- I carefully loaded the Baggage’s onto the conveyor belt.
- The Baggage’s lock was secure and reliable.
- The Baggage’s destination was marked on the tag.
Plural Possessive of Baggage
The plural possessive form of “Baggage” is “Baggages'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Baggage:
- The Baggages’ weights strained our arms.
- We noticed the Baggages’ distinctive tags.
- The Baggages’ contents spilled onto the floor.
- The handles of the Baggages’ suitcases were sturdy.
- The Baggages’ sizes exceeded the weight limit.
- The airline checked the Baggages’ dimensions.
- The Baggages’ presence caused a delay in boarding.
- We carefully loaded the Baggages’ onto the conveyor belt.
- The Baggages’ locks were secure and reliable.
- The Baggages’ destinations were marked on the tags.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 05:28 pm