Meaning: any spherical or roughly spherical bacterium.
Plural of COCCUS
Synonyms of COCCUS
- true bacteria
Coccus as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The coccus was observed under the microscope.
- The coccus caused an infection in the patient.
- The scientist studied the coccus in the lab.
- The doctor prescribed antibiotics for the coccus infection.
- The presence of the coccus indicated a bacterial infection.
Coccus as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The microbiologists examined the cocci under high magnification.
- The patient’s blood sample showed a high count of cocci.
- The treatment successfully eliminated the harmful cocci.
- The lab technician identified different types of cocci in the sample.
- The doctor explained the risks associated with antibiotic-resistant cocci.
Singular Possessive of Coccus
The singular possessive form of “Coccus” is “Coccus’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Coccus:
- The color of Coccus’s shell is bright red.
- I observed Coccus’s movement under the microscope.
- Coccus’s presence in the garden is concerning.
- We need to study Coccus’s life cycle in detail.
- The size of Coccus’s colony is expanding.
- Coccus’s resistance to pesticides is remarkable.
- I found Coccus’s behavior intriguing.
- The diet of Coccus’s larvae consists of plant sap.
- The reproduction of Coccus’s offspring is rapid.
- I learned about Coccus’s importance in agriculture.
Plural Possessive of Coccus
The plural possessive form of “Coccus” is “Cocci’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Coccus:
- The colors of Cocci’s shells vary among species.
- I observed the movements of Cocci’s under the microscope.
- Cocci’s presence in the ecosystem is crucial.
- We need to study Cocci’s life cycles in detail.
- The sizes of Cocci’s colonies differ significantly.
- Cocci’s resistance to antibiotics is a concern.
- I found the behaviors of Cocci’s fascinating.
- The diets of Cocci’s larvae are diverse.
- The reproduction of Cocci’s offspring is rapid.
- I learned about the importance of Cocci’s in microbiology.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 08:42 pm