Meaning: a crustacean, found chiefly on seashores.
Plural of CRAB
Crab as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The crab scuttled across the sandy beach.
- I caught a tiny crab in the rock pools.
- The beachcomber discovered a colorful crab hiding in the seaweed.
- The crab burrowed into the sand to hide from predators.
- The chef cooked a delicious crab dish for the seafood festival.
- The children marveled at the intricate patterns on the crab
- The crab snapped its claws in a threatening display.
- We saw a giant crab crawling along the ocean floor.
- The fisherman used a net to catch a live crab.
- The crab scurried into its hole as we approached.
Crab as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The fisherman caught several large crabs in his traps.
- We feasted on freshly boiled crabs at the seaside restaurant.
- The market was bustling with vendors selling live crabs.
- The kids enjoyed collecting colorful seashells and small crabs at the beach.
- The beach was teeming with tiny scuttling crabs.
- The seafood buffet offered a variety of steamed crabs.
- The aquarium had a tank dedicated to showcasing different species of crabs.
- We went crabbing and managed to gather a bucketful of blue crabs.
- The chef prepared a platter of garlic butter crabs for the dinner party.
- The restaurant served delicious Singaporean chili crabs.
Singular Possessive of Crab
The singular possessive form of “Crab” is “Crab’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Crab:
- The crab’s shell provides protection.
- I saw the crab’s claw moving.
- Crab’s legs help with locomotion.
- The fisherman caught the crab’s pincer.
- The chef prepared the crab’s meat delicately.
- The child observed the crab’s movement in the sand.
- The biologist studied the crab’s behavior in its habitat.
- The predator targeted the crab’s vulnerable underbelly.
- The beachcomber collected the crab’s discarded exoskeleton.
- Crab’s eyes are positioned on stalks.
Plural Possessive of Crab
The plural possessive form of “Crab” is “Crabs'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Crab:
- The crabs’ shells provide protection.
- I saw the crabs’ claws moving.
- Crabs’ legs help with locomotion.
- The fishermen caught the crabs’ pincers.
- The chefs prepared the crabs’ meat delicately.
- The children observed the crabs’ movement in the sand.
- The biologists studied the crabs’ behavior in their habitat.
- The predators targeted the crabs’ vulnerable underbellies.
- The beachcombers collected the crabs’ discarded exoskeletons.
- Crabs’ eyes are positioned on stalks.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 12:18 pm