Meaning: a member of a South American people living in the central Andes.
Plural of Inca
Inca as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The Inca ruled over a vast empire in South America.
- The archaeologists discovered ancient Inca
- The historian studied the customs of the Inca
- The Inca emperor was considered a divine ruler.
- The city of Machu Picchu was an important Inca
- The tourist marveled at the intricate Inca
- The Inca civilization thrived in the Andes Mountains.
- The researcher analyzed the language of the Inca
- The conquistadors encountered resistance from the Inca
- The descendants of the Inca preserve their cultural heritage.
Inca as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The Spanish conquest brought an end to the Incas.
- The expedition explored the ruins of the ancient Incas.
- The guide shared stories of the mighty Incas with the tourists.
- The descendants of the Incas continue their traditions today.
- The archaeologists uncovered the burial site of the royal Incas.
- The conquest resulted in the downfall of the Incas.
- The artifacts displayed in the museum belonged to the Incas.
- The empire of the Incas encompassed a vast territory.
- The explorers were fascinated by the advanced civilization of the Incas.
- The ruins of the Incas attract thousands of visitors each year.
Singular Possessive of Inca
The singular possessive form of “Inca” is “Inca’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Inca:
- Inca’s empire spanned vast territories.
- The wisdom of Inca’s leaders guided the civilization.
- Inca’s treasure was hidden deep within the mountains.
- The downfall of Inca’s empire was swift and unexpected.
- We studied Inca’s customs and rituals.
- Inca’s influence can still be seen in the region today.
- The legacy of Inca’s architecture is awe-inspiring.
- Inca’s descendants carry on their rich cultural heritage.
- Inca’s rule brought prosperity to the people.
- We marveled at Inca’s intricate craftsmanship.
Plural Possessive of Inca
The plural possessive form of “Inca” is “Incas'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Inca:
- The artifacts belonged to the Incas’ civilization.
- Incas’ achievements left a lasting legacy.
- The mysteries of the Incas’ empire fascinated historians.
- We explored the ruins of the Incas’ cities.
- The treasures of the Incas’ tombs were carefully preserved.
- Incas’ traditions and customs were passed down through generations.
- We admired the resilience of the Incas’ people.
- The stories of the Incas’ conquests were legendary.
- Incas’ society was highly organized and structured.
- The art of the Incas’ reflected their deep spirituality.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 09:13 pm