Meaning of Buddy is
a close friend.
Singular and Plural of Buddy
Buddy as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- My loyal buddy is always there for me.
- The dog wagged its tail, happy to see its buddy.
- The child held hands with their best buddy.
- The firefighter relied on their buddy for support.
- The soldier trusted their buddy with their life.
- The runner had a training session with their running buddy.
- The artist shared their latest work with their buddy.
- The friends went on a road trip together, singing songs as they drove.
- The hiker embarked on an adventure with their hiking buddy.
- The detective worked closely with their partner, their crime-solving buddy.
Buddy as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The group of friends were known as the “Three Buddies.”
- The buddies supported each other through thick and thin.
- The teammates celebrated their victory together, shouting “Go, Buddies!”
- The buddies formed a band and played music together.
- The coworkers went out for drinks after work, bonding as buddies.
- The buddies organized a surprise party for their friend’s birthday.
- The buddies shared secrets and confided in each other.
- The classmates formed study groups, becoming academic buddies.
- The buddies met every weekend for a game of basketball.
- The buddies traveled together, exploring new places and making memories.
Singular Possessive of Buddy
The singular possessive: “Buddy’s”.
- Buddy’s loyalty is unwavering and true.
- Borrowing Buddy’s leash for the walk.
- Buddy’s favorite toy is a squeaky ball.
- Feeding Buddy’s falls on the owner.
- Buddy’s companionship brings comfort and joy.
- Buddy’s obedience training yields positive results.
- Trimming Buddy’s nails is necessary for hygiene.
- Buddy’s presence lights up the room instantly.
- The vet checked Buddy’s health during the visit.
- Buddy’s barking alerts us of any danger.
Plural Possessive of Buddy
The plural possessive: “Buddies'”.
- The owners’ buddies’ need daily walks.
- The buddies’ enthusiasm for playtime is infectious.
- New collars for the buddies’ are needed.
- The owners’ love for their buddies’ is evident.
- Buddies’ friendship warms our hearts.
- The buddies’ owners arrange playdates at the park.
- The buddies’ wagging tails show their happiness.
- Grooming involves trimming the buddies’ fur.
- Buddies’ bedtime routine includes cuddling.
- The owners’ bond with their buddies’ grows stronger.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 10:48 am