Meaning of Artist
The meaning of ARTIST is: a person who produces paintings or drawings as a profession or hobby.
Singular and Plural of Artist
The plural of Artist is Artists.
Artist as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The talented artist painted a stunning landscape.
- The creative artist sculpted a masterpiece from clay.
- The passionate artist expressed emotions through music.
- The skilled artist captured the essence of the subject in a portrait.
- The visionary artist challenged societal norms through provocative artwork.
- The versatile artist excelled in multiple artistic disciplines.
- The celebrated artist exhibited their work in prestigious galleries.
- The aspiring artist dedicated countless hours to perfecting their craft.
- The innovative artist used unconventional materials in their installations.
- The renowned artist received international recognition for their contributions.
Artist as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The talented artists collaborated on a large-scale mural.
- The creative artists showcased their sculptures in a group exhibition.
- The passionate artists formed a band and composed original songs.
- The skilled artists collaborated with dancers to create a captivating performance.
- The visionary artists challenged traditional art forms through their installations.
- The versatile artists explored various mediums in their artwork.
- The celebrated artists gathered for a panel discussion on contemporary art.
- The aspiring artists attended workshops to refine their techniques.
- The innovative artists used technology to create interactive art installations.
- The renowned artists collaborated on a public art project for the community.
Singular Possessive of Artist:
The singular possessive form of “Artist” is “Artist’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Artist:
- The artist’s painting won first prize at the exhibition.
- I admire the artist’s creativity and skill.
- The artist’s studio is filled with beautiful artwork.
- We attended the artist’s gallery opening last night.
- The auctioneer sold the artist’s sculpture for a high price.
- The artist’s signature is located at the bottom corner of the artwork.
- We visited the artist’s workshop to see their latest creations.
- The critics praised the artist’s use of color and composition.
- The interviewer asked about the artist’s inspiration for the piece.
- The museum displayed the artist’s collection of self-portraits.
Plural Possessive of Artist:
The plural possessive form of “Artist” is “Artists'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Artist:
- The exhibition showcased multiple artists’ works.
- We visited the artists’ studios during the open house event.
- The gallery displayed the artists’ diverse styles and techniques.
- The auction featured the artists’ paintings and sculptures.
- We purchased prints of the artists’ most famous pieces.
- The artists’ signatures were visible on their respective artworks.
- The critics praised the artists’ creativity and innovation.
- The museum acquired the artists’ collection for public display.
- The interviewers asked about the artists’ influences and artistic journey.
- The art school offered scholarships to promising artists’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 04:36 pm