Meaning of Buch is
a piece of writing, bound and covered. It is German word which means book.
Singular and Plural of Buch
Buch as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I bought a buch of flowers for my mom.
- The librarian handed me a buch of books.
- She received a beautiful buch of roses.
- I need to grab a buch of pencils from the store.
- Can you pass me that colorful buch of balloons?
- He brought me a lovely buch of chocolates.
- The farmer harvested a large buch of carrots.
- She picked up a small buch of keys from the table.
- The bride held a stunning buch of lilies.
- We need a fresh buch of cilantro for the recipe.
Buch as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The market sells various buchs of flowers.
- The teacher gave us multiple buchs of worksheets.
- I found a few colorful buchs of balloons.
- The bookstore has many different buchs of novels.
- They sell delicious buchs of homemade cookies.
- The florist arranges beautiful buchs of roses.
- The party decorations included vibrant buchs of ribbons.
- We received several lovely buchs of gifts.
- The store offers different-sized buchs of stationery.
- The park is filled with stunning buchs of cherry blossoms.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 11:07 am