Meaning: an electronic device for storing and processing data.
Plural of COMPUTER
Synonyms of COMPUTER
Computer as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The computer displayed a blue screen of death.
- She typed a document on her desktop computer.
- The technician repaired the faulty computer.
- The laptop computer allowed him to work remotely.
- The operating system on the computer needed an update.
- The programmer wrote code to solve the complex computer
- The computer froze, requiring a reboot.
- The gamer upgraded his graphics card for better computer
- The student used the computer to research information for the assignment.
- The office was equipped with state-of-the-art computers.
Computer as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The students accessed the school’s networked computers.
- The company provided employees with new desktop computers.
- The office purchased multiple laptops and desktop computers.
- The IT department maintained and repaired the company’s computers.
- The hackers targeted the networked computers of the organization.
- The computer lab had rows of high-speed computers.
- The software was compatible with both Mac and PC computers.
- The conference room was equipped with audiovisual equipment and computers.
- The company’s tech support team helped troubleshoot issues with the computers.
- The college offered courses in programming and computers.
Singular Possessive of Computer
The singular possessive form of “Computer” is “Computer’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Computer:
- I need to update my Computer’s software.
- Computer’s speed determines its performance in gaming.
- The battery life of my Computer’s laptop is impressive.
- The functionality of my Computer’s operating system is user-friendly.
- I backed up my data on my Computer’s external hard drive.
- The memory capacity of my Computer’s RAM is sufficient.
- Computer’s ability to connect to the internet is essential.
- I customized my Computer’s desktop wallpaper.
- Computer’s portability makes it convenient for travel.
- The keyboard of my Computer’s laptop is comfortable for typing.
Plural Possessive of Computer
The plural possessive form of “Computer” is “Computers'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Computer:
- The students used Computers’ keyboards for their assignments.
- The IT department upgraded Computers’ software to the latest version.
- Computers’ processing power affects their efficiency.
- The programmers optimized Computers’ performance for coding tasks.
- Computers’ storage capacity determines the amount of data they can hold.
- The company invested in Computers’ security systems.
- Computers’ connectivity to the network was tested.
- The users personalized Computers’ settings to their preferences.
- Computers’ screens display high-resolution graphics.
- The office upgraded Computers’ operating systems for compatibility.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 11:48 am