Meaning of Axilla
The meaning of AXILLA is: the space below the shoulder through which vessels and nerves enter and leave the upper arm; a person’s armpit.
Singular and Plural of Axilla
The plural of Axilla is axillae. Here are some example sentences Axilla synonyms of Axilla.
Axilla as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The doctor examined the patient’s swollen axilla.
- She applied deodorant to her clean axilla.
- The massage therapist worked on the tense muscles in the axilla.
- The nurse inserted the needle into the patient’s axilla for a vaccination.
- The athlete injured his axilla during the game.
- The physical therapist applied heat to the sore axilla.
- The dermatologist noticed a rash in the patient’s axilla.
- The doctor palpated the lymph nodes in the patient’s axilla.
- The x-ray revealed a fracture in the patient’s axilla.
- The nurse carefully bandaged the wound in the patient’s axilla.
Axilla as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The medical students studied the anatomical structures of the axillae.
- The surgeon operated on both axillae to remove the tumor.
- They examined the lymph nodes in the patient’s swollen axillae.
- The physical therapist applied gentle pressure to both axillae.
- The mammogram detected abnormalities in the patient’s bilateral axillae.
- The doctors observed swelling and redness in the patient’s inflamed axillae.
- They analyzed the lymphatic drainage patterns of the bilateral axillae.
- The textbook provided detailed information about the muscles in the axillae.
- The dermatologist recommended using an antiperspirant for both axillae.
- The medical researcher conducted a study on the anatomy of the human axillae.
Singular Possessive of Axilla
The singular possessive form of “Axilla” is “Axilla’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Axilla:
- The axilla’s warmth provided comfort on the cold night.
- Please be cautious of the axilla’s sensitive skin.
- I admired the beauty of the flower tucked under the axilla’s leaves.
- The doctor examined the patient’s axilla’s lymph nodes.
- She felt a tingling sensation in her axilla’s armpit.
- The athlete applied deodorant to prevent the axilla’s odor.
- The surgeon made an incision in the axilla’s upper region.
- He gently massaged the axilla’s muscles to relieve tension.
- The tight-fitting shirt accentuated his well-defined axilla’s shape.
- The tickling sensation in the axilla’s hair made her giggle.
Plural Possessive of Axilla
The plural possessive form of “Axilla” is “Axillae’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Axilla:
- The doctor examined both patients’ axillae’s lumps.
- She took care of her axillae’s hygiene to avoid odor.
- The dancers extended their axillae’s graceful movements.
- The tight dress revealed the models’ slender axillae’s curves.
- He admired the tattoo inked on his axillae’s skin.
- The swimmers protected their axillae’s sensitive skin from chlorine.
- The masseuse applied oil to the clients’ axillae’s armpits.
- The gymnasts’ choreography emphasized their flexible axillae’s rotations.
- The bodybuilder’s well-defined muscles included sculpted axillae’s.
- The doctor examined the athletes’ axillae’s range of motion.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 04:55 pm