Meaning of Worldly: experienced and sophisticated.
Comparative and Superlative Degree of Worldly
Comparative degree of Worldly is worldlier, superlative degree of Worldly is worldliest.
Examples Using Positive Degree Of Worldly:
- She has a worldly perspective on different cultures.
- His travels have made him a worldly individual.
- The book provides worldly knowledge about ancient civilizations.
- The diplomat has a worldly understanding of international relations.
- The professor’s lectures offer worldly insights into global issues.
- The traveler’s experiences have broadened his worldly understanding.
- The entrepreneur has gained worldly wisdom through business ventures.
- The journalist’s reporting reflects a worldly awareness of current events.
- The historian’s research provides a worldly understanding of the past.
- The artist’s work reflects a worldly appreciation for diverse cultures.
Example Using Comparative Degree Of Worldly:
- She is more worldly than her classmates due to her travels.
- His experiences have made him more worldly compared to his peers.
- The professor’s lectures are more worldly than those of other professors.
- The explorer’s adventures have made him more worldly than most people.
- The journalist has a more worldly perspective due to extensive reporting.
- The CEO’s international experience makes him more worldly than other executives.
- The historian’s research offers a more worldly view of historical events.
- The artist’s work is more worldly in its cultural influences than others.
- The traveler’s interactions have made him more worldly in his understanding.
- The philosopher’s theories are considered more worldly compared to others.
Example Using Superlative Degree Of Worldly:
- She is the most worldly person I know when it comes to different cultures.
- His experiences make him one of the most worldly individuals I’ve met.
- The professor’s lectures are regarded as the most worldly in the university.
- The explorer is known as one of the most worldly adventurers of our time.
- The journalist’s reporting is considered the most worldly among her peers.
- The CEO’s international expertise makes him the most worldly in the industry.
- The historian’s research is widely recognized as the most worldly in the field.
- The artist’s work is celebrated as the most worldly in its cultural influences.
- The traveler’s experiences have made him the most worldly person in our group.
- The philosopher’s theories are acclaimed as the most worldly in philosophical circles.
Explore More Adjectives:
Complete List: Degree of Adjectives
Last updated on June 14th, 2023 at 05:17 am