25 Verbs Starting with Z! Verbs are some of the most diverse and important parts of any sentence. From describing an action to expressing a feeling, verbs can be incredibly useful when used correctly in written language. But with so many verbs out there, it can be tricky to know which one you should use- especially if your verb begins with the letter Z!
List of Verbs Starting with Z
Verbs Starting with ZA
Verbs Starting with ZE
Verbs Starting with ZI
Verbs Starting with ZO
Phrasal Verbs Starting With Z
- Zero Out
- Zonk Out
- Zoom Off
- Zip by
- Zone in
- Zip Up
Positive Words That Start Z
Verbs That Start With Z and Their Meaning
- Zest: to add flavor
- Zero: to reset to nothing
- Zigzag: to move in a zigzag pattern
- Zincify: to coat with zinc
- Zip: to fasten with a zipper
- Zombify: to make zombie-like
- Zone: to divide into zones
- Zoom: to move quickly
- Zing: to move quickly
- Zonk: to hit hard
- Zoogle: to search on Google
- Zorro: to mark with a Z shape
Popular Z-Verbs in Example Sentences
- She zoomed in on the map to see the details.
- The car zigzagged through the traffic to avoid the congestion.
- She zipped up her jacket to keep warm in the cold weather.
- I zested the lemon before adding it to the mixture for an extra kick of flavor.
- When I finished my work, I zeroed out all my numbers.
- We decided to zincify our roof to protect against weather damage.
- The new energy drink was said to zombify those who drank it.
- They zoned off the play area from the rest of the park.
- The fish zinged away as soon as I put my hand in the water.
- My brother was so angry he zonked me on the head with a pillow.
- I quickly zoogled what I needed to know for my research project.
Verbs With Letter Z and their Three Forms
|Base Form||Past Form||Past Participle|
Positive Verbs That Start With Z
Verbs that begin with Z – Flashcards
Other Verbs Starting With:
Last updated on March 4th, 2023 at 06:56 pm