Meaning: a mark of disgrace associated
Plural of Stigma
Synonyms of Stigma
Stigma as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The stigma surrounding mental health needs to be addressed.
- Her success helped to break the stigma attached to failure.
- The stigma of being unemployed can be demoralizing.
- We must challenge the stigma associated with addiction.
- The stigma of being a single parent is diminishing.
- The stigma of poverty affects many communities.
- Education is key to overcoming the stigma of illiteracy.
- We need to eliminate the stigma surrounding mental disabilities.
- She faced the stigma of being the first female CEO.
- Let’s work together to eradicate the stigma of discrimination.
Stigma as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The stigmas associated with different cultures can lead to misunderstandings.
- There are many social stigmas that need to be challenged.
- The stigmas surrounding mental health can prevent people from seeking help.
- We should break down the stigmas attached to being different.
- Society needs to overcome the stigmas associated with aging.
- Addressing the stigmas surrounding HIV/AIDS is crucial for prevention.
- Let’s challenge the negative stigmas surrounding mental illness.
- It’s important to eliminate the harmful stigmas surrounding addiction.
- The stigmas surrounding gender identity need to be dismantled.
- We must confront the racial stigmas that still persist.
Singular Possessive of Stigma
The singular possessive form of “Stigma” is “Stigma’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Stigma:
- The weight of society’s Stigma’s burden was heavy.
- I struggled to break free from the Stigma’s grasp.
- Stigma’s impact on mental health was profound.
- I confronted the unfairness of the Stigma’s label.
- The power of the Stigma’s influence was undeniable.
- I challenged the misconceptions surrounding Stigma’s nature.
- The strength to overcome the Stigma’s barriers came from within.
- I fought against the discrimination caused by the Stigma’s perception.
- The resilience to rise above the Stigma’s judgment was inspiring.
- Stigma’s presence created obstacles in personal growth.
Plural Possessive of Stigma
The plural possessive form of “Stigma” is “Stigmata’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Stigma:
- The weight of societies’ Stigmata’s burdens was heavy.
- I struggled to break free from the Stigmata’s grasps.
- Stigmata’s impacts on mental health were profound.
- I confronted the unfairness of the Stigmata’s labels.
- The power of the Stigmata’s influences was undeniable.
- I challenged the misconceptions surrounding Stigmata’s natures.
- The strength to overcome the Stigmata’s barriers came from within.
- I fought against the discrimination caused by the Stigmata’s perceptions.
- The resilience to rise above the Stigmata’s judgments was inspiring.
- Stigmata’s presence created obstacles in personal growth.