What does Great Job mean?
“Great job” is an expression of praise and affirmation used to commend someone for performing a task or achieving a goal exceptionally well.
Slang Words for Great job
- Kudos – Praise for accomplishment
- Props – Giving proper respect
- Aces – Exceptionally good
- Nailed it – Achieved perfectly
- Lit – Exceptionally cool
- Epic – Extraordinarily good
- Sick – Impressively great
- Dope – Very good
- Rad – Extremely excellent
- On Point – Perfectly executed
- Fire – Outstandingly good
- Solid – Reliably good
- Bangin’ – Extremely good
- Clutch – Excellent performance under pressure
- Smashed it – Done exceptionally well
- Wicked – Amazingly good
- Crushed it – Performed excellently
- Killer – Extremely impressive
- Stellar – Outstanding performance
- On Fleek – Flawlessly executed
Use of Great Job Slang in Example Sentences
- You solved it, kudos to you.
- You drew that? Props!
- That presentation was aces.
- You nailed it with that speech.
- Your design is absolutely lit.
- That was an epic win.
- Your dance moves are sick.
- Your cooking is dope.
- That skateboard trick was rad.
- Your fashion sense is on point.
- Your song was fire.
- That was a solid performance.
- Your homemade cookies are bangin’.
- That last-minute goal was clutch.
- You smashed it in the race.
- That magic trick was wicked.
- You crushed it at the gym.
- That painting is a killer.
- Your code is absolutely stellar.
- Your makeup is on fleek.
Explore More Slang Words: