What does Dealer Mean?
The term “dealer” generally refers to a person or entity that buys and sells goods or services. The word originates from the Old English “dǣlan,” meaning “to divide” or “to share.”
Slang Words for Dealer
- Pusher: Drug seller.
- Hookup: Reliable supplier.
- Peddler: Small-time seller.
- Dope Man: Narcotics dealer.
- Plug: Direct supplier.
- Hustler: Street-level dealer.
- Shot Caller: High-level dealer.
- Candyman: Prescription meds dealer.
- Street Pharmacist: Ironic term for drug dealer.
- Cartel: Organized drug syndicate.
- Narco: Narcotics trafficker.
- Connect: Trusted supplier.
- Middleman: Broker between buyer/seller.
- Junkman: Sells various items.
- Vendor: Official or legal dealer.
- Flipper: Resells purchased items.
- Supplier: Provides goods in bulk.
- Merchant: Traditional term for seller.
- Distributor: Supplies retailers.
- Smuggler: Illicit goods dealer.
Use of Dealer Slang in Example Sentences
- The undercover cop arrested the pusher downtown.
- Sarah is my hookup for vintage records.
- The local peddler sells handmade crafts.
- She bought from a dope man near the alley.
- He’s the plug for all things tech.
- Street artists often start as hustlers.
- The shot caller was finally caught by the police.
- The candyman got caught at the pharmacy.
- Ironically, they called him the street pharmacist.
- He’s rumored to be part of a cartel.
- The narco was extradited to the United States.
- Mike is my connect for auto parts.
- I’ll act as the middleman for the deal.
- The junkman had some interesting antiques.
- She’s a vendor at the farmers’ market.
- The flipper sold the painting for a profit.
- We found a new supplier for our cafe.
- He’s a merchant specializing in rare books.
- She’s the main distributor for the skincare line.
- The smuggler was caught at the border crossing.
Explore More Slang Words: