What Does Baby Mean?
A “baby” refers to a very young human being or animal in its earliest stages of life, typically from birth to a few years old. It’s a term commonly used to describe an infant or a very young child.
Slang Words for Baby
Here is the list of slang words for Baby:
Use of Baby Slangs in Example Sentences
- Had lunch with Babe at our favorite spot.
- Movie night with my bae is always fun.
- Surprised my partner with a cute boo plushie.
- She looked adorable today, a true cutie.
- Brought some flowers home for my sweetie.
- Date night in with my honey tonight.
- “How was your day, darling?” I asked.
- Could you pass me the bowl of sugar?
- My niece is such a little angel.
- Sending you all my love, love.
- Time to cuddle up with my Pookie.
- Planning a surprise date for my snookums.
- Let’s make a pie using fresh pumpkin.
- Took my nephew to the park, Little Munchkin.
- Celebrating her birthday with a homemade cupcake.
- His smile is truly charming and captivating.
- This necklace is a precious family heirloom.
- My son won a huge teddy at the fair.
- Knitted a cozy blanket for my lambchop.
- Lazy Sunday morning spent as a cuddle bug.
Explore More Slang Words: