Meaning: the state of things as they actually exist
Singular and Plural of Reality
Reality as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The harsh reality of the situation sank in.
- He faced the challenging reality of starting a new business.
- The documentary exposed the harsh reality of poverty.
- The artist’s paintings depicted a distorted reality.
- The therapist helped her confront the painful reality of her past.
- The news anchor reported on the current reality of the world.
- The novel explored the blurred line between fantasy and reality.
- The movie portrayed a gripping reality of war.
Reality as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The realities of their situations differed greatly.
- They faced the challenging realities of their respective careers.
- The documentaries exposed different harsh realities around the world.
- The artists’ works portrayed diverse interpretations of realities.
- The therapists helped their clients confront painful realities.
- The news anchors reported on various current realities.
- The novels explored different blurred lines between fantasy and realities.
- The movies portrayed gripping realities of different historical events.
Singular Possessive of Reality
The singular possessive form of “Reality” is “Reality’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Reality:
- The documentary explored Reality’s impact on society.
- The philosopher pondered Reality’s true nature.
- The scientist studied Reality’s fundamental laws.
- The artist depicted Reality’s beauty in their paintings.
- The psychologist analyzed Reality’s effect on human behavior.
- The author delved into Reality’s complex dimensions.
- The photographer captured Reality’s essence in their photographs.
- The philosopher questioned Reality’s existence.
- The philosopher contemplated Reality’s relationship with perception.
- The writer portrayed Reality’s harsh realities in their novel.
Plural Possessive of Reality
The plural possessive form of “Reality” is “Realities'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Reality:
- The novel explored different Realities’ through parallel universes.
- The philosopher discussed various Realities’ in their theories.
- The documentary series presented different Realities’ around the world.
- The scientists investigated multiple Realities’ in quantum physics.
- The artists depicted diverse Realities’ in their artwork.
- The psychologists studied the impact of different Realities’ on mental health.
- The writers portrayed alternate Realities’ in their science fiction stories.
- The philosophers debated the nature of multiple Realities’.
- The theorists proposed various Realities’ in the field of cosmology.
- The scholars examined historical Realities’ through different perspectives.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 07:51 am