Amaryllis Plural, What is the plural of Amaryllis?
Here we will learn Singular and Plural of Amaryllis, meaning of Amaryllis, synonyms and example sentences of Amaryllis. This basic lesson is very useful for kids and beginners. You will understand the Amaryllis and their use in our daily routine conversational sentences.
Meaning of Amaryllis
The meaning of Amaryllis is a bulbous plant with showy trumpet-shaped flowers and strap-shaped leaves.
Singular and Plural of Amaryllis
The plural of Amaryllis is amaryllises. Here are some example sentences and synonyms of Amaryllis.
Synonyms of Amaryllis
- un rolls
Use of Amaryllis in Example Sentences
- His only true hope was to convince Amaryllis to accompany him across the border.
- Amaryllis had wear a dress that had just arrived from London that afternoon.
- Her amaryllis had passed away. Was the fondue pot something I wanted?
- The lamp of Amaryllis flecked was used as an explant to maintain the tissue culture technique system.
- This free gardening video will teach you everything you need to know about amaryllis plant care, including planting tips from a horticulturist.
English has both singular and plural forms for nouns, pronouns, adjectives and verbs. Understanding when to use them correctly is an important part of mastering the language. This basic vocabulary short lesson is very useful for kids and beginners. We have discussed basic synonyms and their use in our daily routine conversational sentences.
Learning English is a challenging process for many people, but fortunately there are plenty of resources to help you along the way. One common grammar issue that ESL students struggle with is singulars and plurals. If your goal is to learn how to use these correctly in sentences, it can be helpful to keep this basic rule in mind- plural nouns have an “-s” added on the end!
Download here a complete list of singular and plurals in PDF.
A Huge list of 500+ Singular and Plural