Meaning of Amaryllis
The meaning of Amaryllis is a bulbous plant with showy trumpet-shaped flowers and strap-shaped leaves.
Singular and Plural of Amaryllis
The plural of Amaryllis is amaryllises.
Amaryllis as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The amaryllis bloomed beautifully in the garden.
- She received a potted amaryllis as a gift.
- The red amaryllis stood out among the other flowers.
- The fragrance of the amaryllis filled the room.
- She carefully watered and cared for the delicate amaryllis.
- The amaryllis was featured in a floral arrangement.
- The vibrant colors of the amaryllis caught everyone’s attention.
- The amaryllis bulbs were planted in the spring.
- The florist arranged a bouquet of fresh amaryllis.
- The garden showcased different varieties of amaryllis.
Amaryllis as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- They planted multiple amaryllises in their garden.
- The bouquet consisted of various colorful amaryllises.
- The greenhouse grew different types of amaryllises.
- They admired the blooming amaryllises in the park.
- The shop sold a collection of rare amaryllises.
- They received a box of fresh-cut amaryllises from a friend.
- The botanist studied the pollination process of amaryllises.
- The garden displayed rows of potted amaryllises.
- They gifted their neighbors with potted amaryllises.
- The catalog featured a wide selection of amaryllises.
Singular Possessive of Amaryllis
The singular possessive form of “Amaryllis” is “Amaryllis’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Amaryllis:
- Amaryllis’s beauty mesmerized everyone at the exhibition.
- I am responsible for watering Amaryllis’s plant daily.
- The success of the garden depends on Amaryllis’s care.
- We need to protect Amaryllis’s delicate blooms from harsh weather.
- The gardener admired Amaryllis’s vibrant colors.
- Amaryllis’s fragrance filled the room with a pleasant scent.
- The horticulturist studied Amaryllis’s growth patterns.
- We should prune Amaryllis’s stems to promote healthy growth.
- Amaryllis’s presence enhances the beauty of the garden.
- Amaryllis’s uniqueness makes it a sought-after flower.
Plural Possessive of Amaryllis
The plural possessive form of “Amaryllis” is “Amaryllises'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Amaryllis:
- The garden showcases various Amaryllises’ vibrant colors.
- The florist takes pride in arranging different Amaryllises’ bouquets.
- We need to provide optimal conditions for Amaryllises’ growth.
- The success of the flower shop depends on satisfying Amaryllises’ preferences.
- The enthusiasts appreciated the diversity of Amaryllises’ blooms.
- Amaryllises’ fragrance filled the air at the flower exhibition.
- The botanist studied the different Amaryllises’ genetic variations.
- We should propagate Amaryllises’ bulbs for future seasons.
- The arrangement of Amaryllises’ stems creates a stunning visual display.
- Amaryllises’ popularity among gardeners is well-known.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 11:18 am