Meaning: a single lens for correcting or assisting defective eyesight, especially a monocle.
Plural of Eyeglasses
Eyeglasses as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She wore stylish eyeglasses that suited her face shape.
- The optician adjusted the eyeglasses to fit the customer’s nose.
- The doctor prescribed a new pair of eyeglasses for better vision.
- The designer created a line of fashionable eyeglasses.
- The librarian peered over her eyeglasses to look at the book.
- The technician cleaned the lenses of the eyeglasses.
- The student misplaced her eyeglasses and couldn’t find them.
- The child proudly wore their new colorful eyeglasses.
- The elderly man carried a spare pair of eyeglasses in his pocket.
- The athlete wore sports eyeglasses to protect his eyes during the game.
Eyeglasses as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- She owned several pairs of fashionable eyeglasses.
- The store had a wide selection of designer eyeglasses.
- The optometrist examined the patient’s prescription eyeglasses.
- The fashion show featured models wearing unique and trendy eyeglasses.
- The company offered a discount on a second pair of eyeglasses.
- The optician adjusted the frames of the customer’s new eyeglasses.
- The website provided virtual try-on for different styles of eyeglasses.
- The photographer captured the reflection of the city in her stylish eyeglasses.
- The salesman recommended lightweight and durable eyeglasses for active lifestyles.
- The teenager chose a bold and colorful pair of eyeglasses.
Singular Possessive of Eyeglasses
The singular possessive form of “Eyeglasses” is “Eyeglasses’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Eyeglasses:
- I accidentally sat on my Eyeglasses’s frame.
- I need to clean my Eyeglasses’s lenses.
- The scratch on my Eyeglasses’s surface is annoying.
- My Eyeglasses’s prescription needs an update.
- I misplaced my Eyeglasses’s case again.
- The optometrist adjusted my Eyeglasses’s fit.
- The glare on my Eyeglasses’s lens is distracting.
- I cherish my Eyeglasses’s ability to improve my vision.
- The designer frame enhances my Eyeglasses’s style.
- I rely on my Eyeglasses’s clarity for reading.
Plural Possessive of Eyeglasses
The plural possessive form of “Eyeglasses” is “Eyeglasses'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Eyeglasses:
- I often misplace my Eyeglasses’ cases.
- The optician adjusted the fit of my Eyeglasses’ frames.
- The glare on my Eyeglasses’ lenses is bothersome.
- The selection of designer frames in the store showcases various Eyeglasses’ styles.
- I take good care of my Eyeglasses’ cleanliness.
- The scratches on my Eyeglasses’ surfaces are noticeable.
- The prescription updates for my Eyeglasses’ lenses are overdue.
- The optometrist recommended an upgrade for my Eyeglasses’ lenses.
- The optician showcased different Eyeglasses’ options to choose from.
- The store offers a wide range of Eyeglasses’ designs.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 09:39 pm