Comparative and Superlative Degree of Crunchy
The comparative degree of crunchy is crunchier and the Superlative degree of crunchy is crunchiest. Here is the comparative and superlative degree for crunchy.
Examples Using Positive Degree of crunchy:
- The crunchy granola added a delightful texture to the yogurt.
- She loves the crunchy sound of biting into a fresh apple.
- The cereal became crunchy when soaked in cold milk.
- The crunchy lettuce leaves provided a satisfying bite in the salad.
- The trail mix had a variety of crunchy nuts and dried fruits.
- The crackers were perfectly crunchy and paired well with the cheese.
- The crunchy breaded coating gave the chicken tenders a nice texture.
- The roasted almonds were crunchy and had a delicious flavor.
- The crunchy chips were a crowd favorite at the party.
- The fresh vegetables had a crunchy texture that added to their appeal.
Example Using Comparative Degree of crunchy:
- The second batch of cookies turned out crunchier than the first.
- Her homemade granola bars were crunchier than store-bought ones.
- The toasted bread became crunchier when it cooled down.
- The crunchier the carrot, the more satisfying the bite.
- The new brand of cereal claimed to be crunchier than its competitors.
- The fried chicken had a crunchier coating with the new recipe.
- The croutons in the soup were slightly crunchier than usual.
- The roasted chickpeas came out crunchier after increasing the baking time.
- The tortilla chips were noticeably crunchier compared to the other brand.
- The homemade popcorn was much crunchier than the microwavable version.
Example Using Superlative Degree of crunchy:
- The granola from that bakery is the crunchiest I’ve ever had.
- The restaurant prides itself on serving the crunchiest fried calamari.
- The potato chips in this brand are known to be the crunchiest.
- The apple had the crunchiest texture, perfectly ripe and fresh.
- The cereal claimed to be the crunchiest on the market.
- The chef’s secret to making the crunchiest fried chicken was revealed.
- The artisan bread had the crunchiest crust and softest interior.
- The roasted nuts were the crunchiest snack at the party.
- The tempura batter gave the vegetables the crunchiest coating.
- The crackers were baked to perfection, making them the crunchiest.
Explore More Adjectives:
Complete List: Degree of Adjectives
Last updated on June 12th, 2023 at 02:42 pm