Meaning of Tasty: having a pleasant, distinct flavour.
Comparative and Superlative Degree of Tasty
Comparative degree of Tasty is tastier, superlative degree of Tasty is tastiest.
Examples Using Positive Degree Of Tasty:
- The chocolate cake is tasty and rich.
- The restaurant serves a tasty burger with fries.
- She baked a batch of tasty cookies for the party.
- The pizza from that place is always tasty.
- His mother cooks the most tasty meals at home.
- The ice cream shop has a variety of tasty flavors.
- The soup is warm and tasty on a cold day.
- They offer a range of tasty options on the menu.
- The fresh strawberries were juicy and tasty.
- The pasta dish was tasty with a hint of garlic.
Example Using Comparative Degree Of Tasty:
- The new recipe makes the cake even tastier.
- This restaurant’s pizza is tastier than the other one.
- Her homemade lasagna is tastier than the store-bought version.
- The new chef’s dishes are getting tastier each day.
- The second slice of pie was even tastier than the first.
- The spicy sauce made the meal tastier than expected.
- The special blend of spices made the curry tastier.
- His version of the recipe is definitely tastier than mine.
- The food festival had various stalls with tastier options.
- The marinade made the chicken wings much tastier.
Example Using Superlative Degree Of Tasty:
- The chocolate cake is the tastiest dessert on the menu.
- This restaurant’s burger is the tastiest in town.
- Her brownies are the tastiest treat at the bake sale.
- The chef’s special dish is the tastiest in the restaurant.
- The homemade ice cream is the tastiest I’ve ever had.
- The coffee shop serves the tastiest latte in the city.
- The pastry chef creates the tastiest pastries in the bakery.
- Their signature dish is the tastiest item on the menu.
- The food critic declared it the tastiest dish of the year.
- The locally sourced produce makes the salads the tastiest.
Explore More Adjectives:
Complete List: Degree of Adjectives
Last updated on June 14th, 2023 at 05:02 am