Meaning of Ugly: repulsive in appearance.
Comparative and Superlative Degree of Ugly
Comparative degree of Ugly is uglier, superlative degree of Ugly is ugliest.
Examples Using Positive Degree Of Ugly:
- The old painting had an ugly color palette.
- The abandoned building had an ugly appearance.
- The graffiti on the wall was an ugly sight.
- Her behavior towards others was ugly and rude.
- The movie received ugly reviews from critics.
- The polluted river was an ugly environmental issue.
- The conflict between the two nations took an ugly turn.
- The abandoned puppy had an ugly wound on its leg.
- The argument among the friends turned ugly.
- The politician’s scandal brought out the ugly truth.
Example Using Comparative Degree Of Ugly:
- The new sculpture is uglier than the previous one.
- The second design proposal is considered uglier by the committee.
- The recent renovations made the building look uglier.
- The sequel to the movie received uglier reviews.
- The dispute between the neighbors is becoming uglier.
- The new fashion trend is considered uglier by some.
- The polluted lake is now uglier than before.
- The second version of the website is uglier and less user-friendly.
- The conflict between the siblings grew uglier.
- The abandoned house became uglier over time.
Example Using Superlative Degree Of Ugly:
- That is the ugliest painting I’ve ever seen.
- The final design proposal is regarded as the ugliest.
- The movie received the ugliest reviews of the year.
- The abandoned building is considered the ugliest in town.
- The toxic waste site is known as the ugliest environmental problem.
- The conflict between the two countries reached its ugliest point.
- The injured animal had the ugliest wound.
- The politician’s scandal was the ugliest in recent history.
- The abandoned car is considered the ugliest in the junkyard.
- The argument between the friends turned into the ugliest fight.
Explore More Adjectives:
Complete List: Degree of Adjectives
Last updated on June 14th, 2023 at 05:09 am