Meaning of Tiny: very small.
Comparative and Superlative Degree of Tiny
Comparative degree of Tiny is tinier, superlative degree of Tiny is tiniest.
Example Sentences Using Positive Degree of Tiny:
- The tiny kitten curled up in my lap.
- She wore a tiny necklace around her neck.
- The tiny mushroom peeked out from the ground.
- He carefully held the tiny bird in his hand.
- I found a tiny seashell on the beach.
- The tiny ants marched in a straight line.
- The baby’s fingers wrapped around my tiny finger.
- I spotted a tiny ladybug on the flower petal.
- The tiny house was cozy and quaint.
- The tiny pebble got stuck in my shoe.
Example Sentences Using Comparative Degree of Tiny:
- The second cat was even tinier than the first.
- Her room looked tinier after rearranging the furniture.
- The skyscraper seemed tinier compared to the mountain.
- The tinier puppy quickly caught up to its siblings.
- The newborn baby was tinier than expected.
- My new phone is tinier but more powerful than the old one.
- The garden shrunk to a tinier size in the winter.
- The toy car was tinier than my palm.
- The font size on the screen became tinier with each update.
- The tinier details became visible under the microscope.
Example Sentences Using Superlative Degree of Tiny:
- The ladybug was the tiniest creature I had ever seen.
- The newborn baby in the hospital was the tiniest of them all.
- The dust particle was the tiniest speck in the air.
- Among the group of flowers, the violet was the tiniest.
- The ant was the tiniest member of the colony.
- The gemstone was the tiniest I had ever come across.
- The tiniest seed grew into a magnificent tree.
- The doll’s dress had the tiniest stitches.
- The snowflake that landed on my fingertip was the tiniest.
- The tiniest pebble caused me to stumble.
Explore More Adjectives:
Complete List: Degree of Adjectives
Last updated on June 14th, 2023 at 05:07 am