Welcome to the world of grammar! Understanding and mastering the use of tenses is an important part of language learning. The Simple Present Tense is used to express facts, habits, and universal truths. It is also used to talk about future events that are scheduled or fixed. In this article, you will find 20 examples of sentences that illustrate how to effectively use the Simple Present Tense.
Structure: Subject + verb (base form) + -s/es for third person singular
20 Examples of Simple Present Tense Sentences
- The rain falls from the sky.
- They take the bus to work.
- I take a shower every day.
- The store closes at 9 PM.
- He practices the piano daily.
- We take photos during vacations.
- We play board games on Fridays.
- Fish swim in the ocean.
- I write in my journal daily.
- They play basketball after school.
- We save money for emergencies.
- They go to the gym three times a week.
- They walk to school every day.
- I ride my bike to the park.
- Airplanes fly in the sky.
- The bee buzzes around the flowers.
- I walk to school every day.
- She takes care of her younger siblings.
- She knits scarves for her friends.
- She types quickly on the keyboard.
Want More? Read 100 More Examples of Present Indefinite Tense.
Last updated on April 12th, 2023 at 02:48 pm