100 Examples of Superlative Adjectives in Sentences! Do you want to learn how to use superlative adjectives in sentences? This article will provide you with 100 examples of superlative adjectives in sentences. You’ll get to see just how expansive your vocabulary can be when you use these words correctly. We’ll cover examples from everyday conversations and formal writing, making sure that you have plenty of options for any kind of situation. Whether you’re a native English speaker or a language learner, you’ll find something helpful here!
100 Examples of Superlative Adjectives
Examples of Superlative Adjectives in Sentences
- It is the most prized possession in my home.
- That is, without a doubt, the funniest thing I’ve heard all week.
- She was the boldest person I’ve met, never afraid to take risks.
- The weakest link in a chain is the weakest link.
- He was the cleverest person in the room, coming up with creative solutions to problems.
- It was by far the most amusing story I’d ever heard.
- I felt the calmest I’ve ever felt when I was lying on the beach, listening to the waves.
- He outscored his nearest competitor by 20 points.
- The bluest ocean I’ve ever seen was in Hawaii.
- His most prized possession was the portrait.
- It’s the simplest thing to do to send her flowers.
- I felt the calmest I’ve ever been after meditating for an hour.
- That is the most hilarious thing I’ve ever heard.
- She’s the worst singer I’ve ever heard.
- She always has the coolest outfits, with a unique sense of style.
- It’s one of the most amusing things I’ve ever seen.
- Every man’s worst enemy is himself.
- That was the cheapest hotel room I’ve ever booked, but it was surprisingly nice.
- You are her closest confidante and friend.
- The bridge was the broadest one I’ve ever crossed, spanning over a river.
- The most dreadful misfortunes are those that never occur.
- The chewiest steak I’ve ever had was like rubber.
- Act II featured one of the most hilarious scenes I’ve ever seen.
- The brightest star in the sky shone brightly that night.
- In the worst-case scenario, nuclear war could be launched.
- Its tallest volcano, Olympus Mons, has been extinct for a long time.
- I felt like the clumsiest person in the room, constantly bumping into things.
- The thread snaps at its weakest point.
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, was the closest safe anchorage.
- I don’t have the foggiest idea what you’re talking about.
- Her tone lacked even the tiniest hint of irony.
- At the weekend, one of her closest friends passed away.
- He arranged the dolls in order of height from tallest to shortest.
- Our worst fears were confirmed by the doctor’s report.
- First thing in the morning, I’m at my worst.
- The angriest cat I’ve ever seen scratched my hand.
- It had been one of the coldest Decembers in recorded history.
- The busiest airport in the world never seems to slow down.
- Chapter 6 contains one of the book’s funniest scenes.
- The crispiest french fries I’ve ever tasted were from that food truck.
- Lucy has always been one of my closest friends.
- We are all “were,” with our closest happiness blurred.
- Jules and Ady are two of my closest friends.
- This year’s hottest tickets are for computer science graduates.
- The biggest apple in the basket caught my attention.
- The baby was the chubbiest one I’ve ever seen, with adorable little rolls of fat.
- The worst part is that you can’t do anything about it.
- The busiest time of day at the restaurant is during the lunch rush.
- The fire that is kept the closest burns the most.
- The Arctic Ocean is the world’s coldest ocean.
- She always dressed in the classiest clothes, looking elegant and sophisticated.
- Taking hardwood cuttings is the simplest way to propagate a vine.
- I don’t have a clue what you’re talking about!
- The blackest night sky was mesmerizing to behold.
- This is the most severe storm we’ve seen in years.
- The succession was handed down to the closest living relative.
- The hotel room was the cleanest one I’ve ever stayed in, spotless and well-maintained.
- The worst nemesis is inward suffering.
- He’s the craziest person I’ve ever met, always doing wild and unpredictable things.
- She is one of my closest friends.
- She’s the craziest driver I’ve ever ridden with, weaving in and out of traffic and taking sharp turns at high speeds.
- The company must concentrate on its most important customers.
- The most straightforward way to take a fortress is from within.
- The coldest day of the year was the day the pipes froze.
- It’s the hottest day I’ve ever experienced.
- The show went on to become the biggest flop in television history.
- The smallest deed is preferable to the noblest intention.
- The presentation was the briefest one I’ve ever given, lasting only five minutes.
- The vice president is her closest rival.
- Gouter, the goalkeeper, was the weakest link.
- The month of August was one of the hottest on record.
- Among her classmates, she is the tallest.
- Richard is the most egotistical person I’ve ever met.
- The sandpaper was the coarsest I’ve ever used, scratching my skin.
- We won’t be able to finish until next Friday at the earliest.
- The bitterest medicine I’ve tasted made me gag.
- St. Louis was the closest major city.
- The blandest dish I’ve ever eaten was tasteless.
- By all accounts, today is the coldest day of the year.
- The store is the closest one to my house, only a five-minute walk away.
- This is the coldest winter I’ve ever experienced
- That was the funniest thing I’d ever heard, I thought.
- Cigar commercials are among the most amusing on television.
- The second trimester of a pregnancy is usually the most comfortable.
- My mom is the bossiest person in our household, always telling us what to do.
- We’ve arrived at the most heated part of the election campaign.
- The water in the lake was the clearest I’ve ever seen, with fish swimming in it.
- Winter is when the weather is at its worst.
- The bravest firefighter rushed into the burning building to save the child.
- It was the most severe storm in years.
- The sky was the cloudiest I’ve ever seen, with dark, ominous clouds gathering overhead.
- It was the most humbling experience of my life.
- This is the worst movie I’ve ever watched.
- The couple is the hottest property in Hollywood.
- The bloodiest battle in history lasted for days.
- It had been the worst day of my life.
- My earliest memories of my mother are of her bending over my cot.
- Taking a taxi is the most convenient option.
- Her eyes had the faintest hint of a tear in them.
- What is the location of the nearest Mexican restaurant?
- 50 Examples of Superlative Adjectives
- 20 Examples of Superlative Adjectives
- 15 Examples of Superlative Adjectives
Last updated on March 25th, 2023 at 08:05 am