The simple present tense is an important part of mastering English grammar. It is used to express habits, facts, and generalizations. Using the simple present tense correctly will help improve your conversations and writing in English. In this article, we will look at 15 examples of simple present-tense sentences to help you understand how to use them properly.
So, Below are 15 examples of present indefinite tense:
- I wake up early every morning.
- She takes the bus to work.
- They eat breakfast at 7 a.m.
- He plays basketball every weekend.
- We study for our exams at the library.
- The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.
- The dog barks at strangers.
- She dances ballet on Wednesdays.
- He drinks coffee with breakfast.
- We work hard to achieve our goals.
- The birds sing sweetly in the morning.
- She reads a book before going to bed.
- He watches television in the evening.
- They live in a small apartment downtown.
- We practice yoga to stay healthy.
Want More? Read 100 More Examples of Present Indefinite Tense.
Last updated on April 12th, 2023 at 03:12 pm