20 Examples of Descriptive Adjectives in Sentences! In this article, we will explore 20 examples of descriptive adjectives used in sentences. Descriptive adjectives are words that describe the quality, color, shape, size, character, and condition of a noun or pronoun. They add vividness to our sentences and help us to express our ideas more clearly. Descriptive adjectives come in many forms and can be used for a variety of purposes.
20 Examples of Descriptive Adjectives in Sentences
- She burst out laughing.
- Annual imports increased rapidly in value.
- The Spring Festival is a joyful time.
- It’s a puzzling film.
- Bees buzzed around the flowers, lazily buzzing.
- Above our heads, the birds circled lazily.
- In linguistics, these ideas rapidly became the new orthodoxy.
- He received praise for his bravery.
- Only the brave are deserving of the fair.
- The feeling of panic is something I recall vividly.
- Is it possible for you to fix this broken chair?
- There isn’t anything brave, and there isn’t anything to have.
- Liverpool lost the match despite a bright start.
- People become brave and insane when they fall in love.
- He was mysterious and darkly sensual.
- It was a joyful reunion for the entire family.
- The estate was broken and the land was farmed.
- The movement rapidly gained traction.
- She awoke and stretched lazily.
- She gave a dark hint that something wasn’t right.
Last updated on April 5th, 2023 at 09:04 am