Interjections are a great way to express your emotions without having to say much. They are one of the most unique and interesting parts of the English language, as they don’t necessarily have a grammatical purpose but are instead used simply to express emotion. This article will provide you with 10 examples of interjection phrases that you can use in everyday life.
Here are 10 examples of interjection phrases:
- Hmm…I think I got to redo this assignment.
- Wow! Look at the sky.
- Oy! I forgot to bring my umbrella with me today.
- Shucks! It’s too difficult.
- Rats! I forgot to submit my report.
- Whew! That was a close shave.
- Oops! I’m late!
- Whewww! Makes me tired just to think about it.
- Bravoooooo! Nice goal.
- Crap! I’m late for work.
Last updated on April 10th, 2023 at 06:12 am