20 Examples of Interjection Phrases!
What are Interjection Phrases? Interjection Phrases are a set of words that are used only to show one’s emotions. Interjection Phrases use different forms of verbs, adverbs, and adjectives. Interjection Phrases can be masculine or feminine in gender and they tend to give a slightly formal feel when spoken correctly in a sentence.
20 Examples of Interjection Phrases
- Yippee! You scored a goal.
- Oh man! Did you hear that?
- Oh shoot! I forgot to feed my dog.
- You’re kidding! Is this for real?
- That’s good! At least you tried.
- Oh gee…It’s so boring here.
- Yeah! I agree.
- Hey! Look at that!
- Oh gosh! It’s really expensive.
- Ouch! That hurts.
- Nice! I like that.
- Superb! You did a good job on that presentation?
- Wow! An A on my report?
- Whoops…I think I spilled some coffee here.
- Oh No!!! It’s raining.
- Oh dear! I just ruined my new dress.
- Whoo hoo! You got the job!
- Ugh!! I hate the taste of this medicine.
- Ow…I think I pulled a muscle while playing soccer.
- Shoot…I forgot to bring my umbrella and it’s raining.