Writing powerful and captivating sentences can be difficult, but imperative sentences are a key tool in any author’s repertoire. Imperative sentences, also known as exclamatory sentences, add energy and emotion to writing by conveying strong feelings. In this article, we will explore 10 examples of exclamatory sentences to help you craft your own powerful writing.
Below are examples:
10 Examples of Exclamatory Sentences
1. What a beautiful day it is!
2. Wow, that was fast!
3. Hurray, I passed the test!
4. Oh no, I forgot my keys!
5. Look at that amazing sunset!
6. Congratulations on winning the race!
7. Yikes, I’m late for work again!
8. I can’t believe we did it!
9. Fantastic, the project is complete!
10. Oh dear, I made a mistake!
Read More: 100 Examples of Exclamatory Sentences
Last updated on April 8th, 2023 at 04:24 pm