5 Sentences in Future Perfect Continuous Tense! English grammar can be confusing, but with a little practice, you can understand it better. In this blog post, we will look at 5 sentences in the future perfect continuous tense. By understanding how to use this tense, you will be able to communicate more effectively in English.
Sentences in the future perfect continuous tense show that an event or action will have been ongoing for a certain amount of time by a certain point in the future. This tense is formed by using the future perfect verb form (will have + past participle) and the present progressive verb form (-ing). To see how this tense works, let’s look at some examples.
5 Sentences in Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- He will have been coming to visit us before you reach.
- They will have been waiting for their father since morning.
- We will have been writing our exams when he returns.
- They will not have been studying before the test.
- By 5 PM tomorrow, I will have been working on this project for six hours straight.
Last updated on April 14th, 2023 at 05:59 pm