What does Urinate Mean?
“Urinate” refers to the act of discharging urine from the urinary bladder through the urethra to the outside of the body. It is a natural process to eliminate waste and excess water from the body.
Slang Words for Urinate
Here is the list of slang words for Urinate with meanings:
- Pee – Release urine; informal term.
- Piddle – Urinate, often trivially or playfully.
- Tinkle – Urinating, often a light sound.
- Whiz – Quick act of urinating.
- Piss – Informal, sometimes crude, urinate.
- Leak – Letting out fluid; urinating.
- Wizz – Another spelling for whiz; urinate.
- Go – Indirect way to say urinate.
- Drain – Emptying the bladder; urinating.
- Splash – Releasing urine with force.
- Sprinkle – Light act of urinating.
- Squirt – Quickly releasing a little urine.
- Wee – British slang for urinate.
- Void – Medical slang; empty bladder.
- Drip – Slow, minimal act of urinating.
- Water – Releasing liquid, like plants.
- Relieve – Easing oneself by urinating.
- Pass water – Euphemistic way to urinate.
- Download – Playful, tech-inspired slang.
- Nature’s call – Responding to bodily urge.
- Powder – “Powder one’s nose”; indirect.
- Flow – Letting the urine stream.
- Wet – Simply making something damp.
- Number one – Referring to pee, not poop.
- Micturate – Medical term for urinate.
- Stream – Continuous flow of urine.
- Break – “Taking a break”; restroom use.
- Eject – Releasing urine forcibly.
- Purge – Clearing out, in this context urine.
- Spill – Accidental or purposeful release.
Use of Urinate Slangs in Example Sentences
Below are example sentences using slang term of Urinate:
- I need to pee before we leave.
- The puppy might piddle on the rug.
- Did you hear the tinkle from the restroom?
- He took a quick whiz during halftime.
- Don’t piss by the side of the road.
- I’ve got to take a leak soon.
- She ran to wizz before the movie resumed.
- Can I go during the next break?
- He wanted to drain before the long drive.
- The water made her splash in the bushes.
- Don’t just sprinkle; wash your hands after!
- She took a quick squirt and was back.
- Before bedtime, children often wee.
- It’s important to void regularly for health.
- The faucet seems to drip like a bladder.
- Trees water the ground when it rains.
- I need to relieve myself, excuse me.
- She needed to pass water after the tea.
- Time to download after all that drink.
- He went outside for nature’s call.
- She’s going to powder, she’ll be back.
- He felt the flow while laughing hard.
- Don’t wet the bed, kiddo!
- She’s in for a number one.
- It’s common to micturate after drinking coffee.
- The coffee made a steady stream necessary.
- During the trip, we took a break often.
- The pressure made him eject in urgency.
- Drinking lots means having to purge more.
- Careful or you’ll spill on yourself!
Explore More Slang Words: