What does Liquor Mean?
“Liquor” refers to alcoholic beverages, typically distilled spirits with higher alcohol content, including drinks like whiskey, vodka, and rum. It’s a general term encompassing various types of potent and often distilled drinks.
Slang Words for Liquor
Here is the list of slang words for Liquor with meanings:
- Booze: Alcoholic drink, often consumed casually.
- Hooch: Informal term for cheap alcohol.
- Sauce: Playful term for alcoholic beverages.
- Firewater: Potent, strong alcoholic drink.
- Juice: Informal reference to any alcohol.
- Moonshine: Illegally made homemade alcohol.
- Grog: Often refers to diluted rum or alcohol.
- Tipple: A term for one’s chosen drink.
- Swill: Low-quality or cheap alcohol.
- Hard stuff: Refers to distilled spirits.
- Rotgut: Very cheap, low-quality liquor.
- Liquid courage: Alcohol giving one confidence.
- Nectar: Playfully refers to enjoyable alcohol.
- Potion: A playful term for a mixed drink.
- Tonic: Informal, often refers to gin.
- Rocket fuel: Strong or potent alcohol.
- Splash: A small amount of alcoholic drink.
- Brewski: Casual term, often for beer.
- Vino: Informal term for wine.
- Crunk juice: A mix of alcohol and energy drink.
Use of Liquor Slang in Example Sentences
Below are example sentences using the slang term Liquor:
- We’ve got plenty of booze for the party.
- That hooch tastes like it’s homemade.
- I think I’ll have some sauce tonight.
- This firewater is stronger than I expected.
- Hand me the juice from the top shelf.
- He’s selling moonshine from his truck.
- Captain Jack loved his grog every evening.
- She ordered her favorite tipple at the bar.
- That’s some nasty swill you’ve got there.
- I’m staying away from the hard stuff tonight.
- Don’t drink that rotgut, it’s terrible.
- He needed some liquid courage before speaking.
- This wine is the pure nectar of the gods.
- She mixed a delightful potion for us.
- Do you have any tonic for this tonic?
- This drink tastes like rocket fuel!
- Just a splash of whiskey for me.
- Hand me a cold brewski, please.
- Let’s open a bottle of fine vino.
- I’m feeling energized after that crunk juice.
Explore More Slang Words: