What does Fabulous Mean?
Fabulous refers to something extraordinary, amazing, or highly commendable. It often denotes an extreme degree of quality, beauty, or skill.
Slang Words for Fabulous
- Lit – Really cool or amazing
- Dope – Extremely good, impressive
- Sick – Exceptionally cool or great
- Fire – Excellent, of the highest quality
- On Fleek – Perfectly executed or styled
- Rad – Awesome, fantastic
- Stellar – Outstanding or impressive
- Bangin’ – Very attractive or great
- Poppin’ – Vibrant, exciting, or popular
- Da Bomb – The absolute best, unbeatable
- Savage – Very cool or hardcore
- Epic – Extremely impressive or grand
- Wicked – Exceptionally good or exciting
- Ace – Excellent or outstanding
- Gucci – Good or excellent
- Lush – Luxurious or excellent
- Prime – Of the highest quality
- Legit – Truly excellent or impressive
- Fly – Very cool or stylish
- Crackin’ – Lively, exciting, or awesome
Use of Fabulous Slang in Example Sentences
- This party is absolutely lit, don’t miss it!
- That movie was dope, you have to watch it.
- The concert was so sick, I can’t even.
- Your new shoes are fire, where’d you get them?
- Her makeup is on fleek today, as always.
- The skateboard trick he did was rad.
- The view from this mountain is stellar.
- The food at this restaurant is bangin’.
- The city at night is always poppin’.
- This new video game is da bomb.
- The way she handled that situation was savage.
- That comeback was totally epic.
- The rollercoaster was wicked fun!
- Your new haircut looks ace, man.
- The vacation was absolutely Gucci.
- The hotel room was so lush, I loved it.
- That steak was prime, the best I’ve ever had.
- The performance was legit one of the best.
- Your outfit is so fly, where’d you get it?
- The party was absolutely crackin’, you missed out.
Explore More Slang Words: