What does Condoms Mean? (Meaning & Origin)
Protective sheaths worn on the penis or inserted into the vagina to prevent pregnancy and transmission of sexually transmitted infections.
Slang Words for Condoms
- Rubber: Elastic protection for intercourse.
- Wrapper: Protective sheath for sex.
- Hat: Protective cap for intimacy.
- Jacket: Outerwear for sexual safety.
- Raincoat: Protection against the “rain” of fertility.
- Balloon: Inflatable safeguard for sex.
- Shield: Barrier for intimate acts.
- Hood: Cover for the tip.
- Glove: Hand-like protection for genitals.
- Safety: Precaution for intimacy.
- Suit: Wearable barrier for sex.
- Armor: Strong protection for intimacy.
- Cover: Shielding layer for intercourse.
- Blanket: Wrap for intimate warmth.
- Guard: Defender during intimacy.
- Cap: Protective topper for sex.
- Sheath: Sword’s cover for genitals.
- Barrier: Wall-like protection for intercourse.
- Coat: Outer layer for safe intimacy.
- Casing: Encasing protection for sex.
Use of Condoms Slang in Example Sentences
- Make sure you have a rubber before the date.
- I always keep a wrapper in my wallet.
- It’s essential to wear your hat every time.
- It was cold, so he wore a jacket.
- You better wear a raincoat if it’s stormy out.
- That balloon just might save your life.
- Every knight needs a shield.
- He always keeps a hood in the glove compartment.
- Just like a handshake, always have a glove.
- Always prioritize your safety first.
- He suited up, wearing his suit.
- The armor protected them both.
- Always bring your own cover.
- It was chilly, so he grabbed a blanket.
- The goalkeeper had his guard on.
- Pop the champagne but keep the cap on.
- Every sword needs its sheath.
- The fortress had a strong barrier.
- It was raining, so he wore his coat.
- Every sausage needs its casing.
Explore More Slang Words: