What does Clitoris Mean?
The clitoris is a female sexual organ that is sensitive to touch and is involved in sexual arousal and pleasure. The term originates from the Ancient Greek word “kleitoris,” which possibly derives from “kleiein,” meaning “to shut” or “to close,” though the exact etymology is not clear.
Slang Words for Clitoris
- Bean: A small bump
- Button: Like a push-button
- C-Spot: Pleasure center
- Pearl: Precious gem
- Lady Bit: Feminine part
- Love Bud: Affectionate term
- Man in the Boat: Humorous imagery
- Nub: Small protrusion
- Pleasure Nub: For sexual arousal
- Little Man: Gender-neutral term
- Hooded Lady: Covered part
- Happy Button: Joy-inducing spot
- Chickpea: Small and round
- Hot Spot: Sensual zone
- Tickle Button: Highly sensitive
- Pinky: Small and pink
- Jewel: Precious part
- Treasure: Valuable find
- Wand: Magical touch
- Rosebud: Flower-like
Use of Clitoris Slang in Example Sentences
- She touched the bean gently.
- The button is very sensitive.
- Focus on the C-Spot for pleasure.
- The pearl is hidden but precious.
- She cleaned her lady bit carefully.
- The love bud is highly sensitive.
- The man in the boat is elusive.
- The nub is a focus of pleasure.
- Concentrate on the pleasure nub for arousal.
- The little man can be hard to find.
- The hooded lady requires gentle touch.
- Press the happy button for joy.
- The chickpea is small but important.
- The hot spot enhances sexual pleasure.
- The tickle button is extremely sensitive.
- The pinky is small and discreet.
- The jewel is well-protected and valued.
- She discovered her own treasure.
- The wand can bring magical sensations.
- The rosebud is tender and delicate.
Explore More Slang Words: