Pleura Plural, What is the Plural of Pleura?
Meaning: each of a pair of serous membranes
Singular and Plural of Pleura
Pleura as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The doctor examined the patient’s inflamed pleura.
- The radiologist detected abnormalities in the lung pleura.
- The surgeon performed a procedure to remove fluid from the pleura.
- The chest X-ray revealed a thickening of the pleura.
- The disease affected the lining of the visceral pleura.
- The doctor explained the role of the parietal pleura in lung function.
- The thoracic surgeon repaired a tear in the diaphragmatic pleura.
- The patient experienced sharp pain in the costal pleura.
- The medical student studied the anatomy of the mediastinal pleura.
- The radiologist noticed calcifications in the pleural pleura.
Pleura as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The patients had multiple lesions on their lung pleura.
- The surgeons performed surgeries to remove tumors from the affected pleura.
- The doctors diagnosed the presence of metastasis in the pleural pleura.
- The radiologists identified abnormalities in both pulmonary pleura.
- The pathologists examined tissue samples from the malignant pleura.
- The medical researchers studied the cellular composition of healthy and diseased pleura.
- The patients experienced difficulty breathing due to inflammation of the pleural pleura.
- The CT scan revealed thickening in the bilateral pleural pleura.
- The oncologists treated the cancer that had spread to the thoracic pleura.
- The pulmonologists monitored the fluid accumulation in the bilateral pleural pleura.
Singular Possessive of Pleura
The singular possessive form of “Pleura” is “Pleura’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Pleura:
- The patient’s Pleura’s condition was concerning to the doctor.
- We observed the Pleura’s reaction to the medication.
- The surgeon examined the Pleura’s layers during the procedure.
- The X-ray revealed a shadow on the Pleura’s surface.
- The specialist studied the intricacies of the Pleura’s function.
- The researcher analyzed the composition of the Pleura’s cells.
- The doctor explained the importance of the Pleura’s role in breathing.
- We could see the inflammation on the Pleura’s membrane.
- The ultrasound showed a tumor on the Pleura’s lining.
- The scientist investigated the Pleura’s regenerative capabilities.
Plural Possessive of Pleura
The plural possessive form of “Pleura” is “Pleurae’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Pleura:
- The patients’ Pleurae’s conditions varied in severity.
- We examined the X-rays to assess the Pleurae’s abnormalities.
- The specialists conducted research on the Pleurae’s functions.
- The surgeons performed surgeries on the Pleurae’s affected areas.
- The doctors studied the relationship between the Pleurae’s layers.
- We observed the changes in the Pleurae’s structure over time.
- The researchers analyzed the data collected from the Pleurae’s samples.
- The clinic provided treatments for Pleurae’s diseases.
- The scientists discovered new insights into the Pleurae’s composition.
- The team investigated the Pleurae’s response to different stimuli.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 10:51 am