Meaning/Definition of retrospective: Adjective describing something that looks back on or is concerned with past events or experiences; Noun referring to an exhibition or compilation of an artist’s work from earlier periods.
What is the Opposite of retrospective?
The Opposite of retrospective is prospective.
Other Opposites of retrospective:
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of retrospective:
- About future
Example Sentences Using Opposites of Retrospective:
- Instead of a retrospective analysis, they focused on prospective
- The team shifted their attention from retrospective to future-oriented
- The opposite of retrospective is forward-looking, considering future possibilities.
- Instead of a retrospective review, they conducted a proactive
- The opposite of retrospective is anticipatory, looking ahead and preparing.
- They replaced retrospective reflection with prospect-oriented
- Instead of a retrospective evaluation, they emphasized future-focused
- The opposite of retrospective is prospective, considering potential outcomes.
- Instead of a retrospective mindset, they adopted a forward-thinking
- The opposite of retrospective is prognostic, predicting future developments.
Explore More Opposite Words:
Last updated on June 23rd, 2023 at 07:40 am