Meaning/Definition of Unique: Adjective indicating being the only one of its kind, unparalleled, or exceptional.
What is the Opposite of Unique?
The Opposite of Unique is Common.
Other Opposites of Unique
Here is the list of all opposites or antonyms of unique:
Example Sentences Using Opposites of Unique:
- The item was common and not distinct or unique.
- He didn’t possess any rare qualities or unique characteristics.
- The person’s style was conventional and not unique or distinct.
- Instead of being unique, it was ordinary and didn’t stand out.
- The concept was typical and lacked uniqueness or originality.
- He didn’t have any special attributes or unique talents.
- Instead of being unique, it was generic and lacked individuality.
- The idea was commonplace and not unique or groundbreaking.
- She didn’t have any exceptional qualities or unique skills.
- Instead of being unique, it was ordinary and didn’t capture attention.
Explore More Opposite Words:
Last updated on June 22nd, 2023 at 12:09 pm