Meaning of Binoculars is
an optical instrument with a lens for each eye, used for viewing distant objects.
Singular and Plural of Binoculars
Binoculars as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I saw a pair of binoculars on the table.
- The binoculars is brand new and high-quality.
- One binoculars was missing from the case.
- The lens on the binoculars was scratched.
- I need to buy a new binoculars for birdwatching.
- The strap on the binoculars was adjustable.
- The binoculars has a zoom feature for better focus.
- Can you lend me your binoculars for the hike?
- The store sells different models of binoculars.
- The lens cap protects the lens of the binoculars.
Binoculars as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- I have two pairs of binoculars for stargazing.
- The lenses on the binoculars are crystal clear.
- We spotted a rare bird using our binoculars.
- The weight of the binoculars is evenly balanced.
- They offer a wide field of view with these binoculars.
- The children shared their toy binoculars with each other.
- The tour guide provided us with complimentary binoculars.
- The design of the binoculars allows for easy gripping.
- The store offers a discount on all binoculars this week.
- The salesperson demonstrated the features of the binoculars.
Singular Possessive of Binoculars
The singular possessive form of “Binoculars” is “Binoculars’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Binoculars:
- I used binoculars’s lenses to zoom in on the bird.
- The strap on binoculars’s case was torn.
- We marveled at the clarity of binoculars’s magnification.
- The hiker forgot to bring binoculars’s cleaning cloth.
- The photographer adjusted binoculars’s focus for a better view.
- The tour guide explained the features of binoculars’s design.
- I borrowed my friend’s binoculars’s tripod for stability.
- The birdwatcher spotted a rare species through binoculars’s lenses.
- The explorer relied on binoculars’s durability in extreme conditions.
- The nature enthusiast admired binoculars’s lightweight construction.
Plural Possessive of Binoculars
The plural possessive form of “Binoculars” is “Binoculars'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Binoculars:
- We compared the prices of different brands of binoculars’.
- The binoculars’ cases were labeled with the owners’ names.
- The photographers adjusted the binoculars’ settings for a clearer image.
- The researchers studied the lenses of different binoculars’ models.
- The adventurers relied on binoculars’ magnification to spot wildlife.
- The hikers carried binoculars’ straps over their shoulders.
- The nature enthusiasts shared their experiences using binoculars’.
- The explorers documented their findings through binoculars’ viewfinders.
- The birdwatchers identified various species using binoculars’ field of view.
- The binoculars’ manufacturers offered a lifetime warranty for their products.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 10:00 am