Ai Plural, What is the plural of Ai?
Here we will learn Singular and Plural of Ai, meaning of Ai, synonyms and example sentences of Ai. This basic lesson is very useful for kids and beginners. You will understand the Ai and their use in our daily routine conversational sentences.
Meaning of Ai
The meaning of Ai is the ability of a computer or a robot controlled by a computer to do tasks that are usually done by humans because they require human intelligence and discernment.
Singular and Plural of Ai
The plural of Ai is ais. Here are some example sentences and synonyms of Ai.
Synonyms of Ai
- intracervical insemination
- intrauterine insemination
- intratubal insemination
Use of Ai in Example Sentences
- The newer form of AI is connectionism.
- Barbarian Cities will no longer be pillaged by the AI.
- After that, the AI concentrated on preventing me from scoring.
- Ai Li and I live in peace together.
- Your armies will be attacked with caution by the AI!
- Vassal AI are never unwilling to communicate with their master.
English has both singular and plural forms for nouns, pronouns, adjectives and verbs. Understanding when to use them correctly is an important part of mastering the language. This basic vocabulary short lesson is very useful for kids and beginners. We have discussed basic synonyms and their use in our daily routine conversational sentences.
Learning English is a challenging process for many people, but fortunately there are plenty of resources to help you along the way. One common grammar issue that ESL students struggle with is singulars and plurals. If your goal is to learn how to use these correctly in sentences, it can be helpful to keep this basic rule in mind- plural nouns have an “-s” added on the end!
Download here a complete list of singular and plurals in PDF.
A Huge list of 500+ Singular and Plural