15 Examples of Interrogative Pronouns in Sentences! Interrogative pronouns are an essential part of the English language. They are used to ask questions and can help you get more information. Understanding how to use interrogative pronouns correctly is essential for effective communication.
In this article, we will provide 15 examples of interrogative pronouns so that you can further understand their usage in sentences. These examples will help illustrate different ways to incorporate interrogative pronouns into everyday conversation.
15 Examples of Interrogative Pronouns in Sentences
- Whoever swims in sin will drown in misery.
- Those whom the gods adore passing away at a young age.
- It’s also a good idea to know which way the wind is blowing.
- Who decided the fate of Canada?
- He who has no light in his face will never be a star.
- Everyone’s behavior is a mirror in which they reflect their image.
- Which side are you on?
- We can’t see what’s in the wallet’s back pocket.
- Whose property is this?
- When a serpent bites a lizard, it raises an alarm.
- What the eye does not see, the heart does not desire.
- He who laughs the loudest is the one who laughs the loudest.
- The lack of motivation is what makes life so boring.
- Those who stay away from temptation stay away from sin.
- It’s simple to do what we want.
Last updated on April 4th, 2023 at 02:35 pm