Present continuous tense is a verb form that is used to express an ongoing or regularly occurring event or action. It can be used to describe an activity that is happening at the moment, a current situation, or an event that will take place in the near future. This article will discuss ten sentences written in present continuous tense to better demonstrate this grammatical structure.
Below are 10 examples in present continuous tense:
- He is listening to songs.
- I am waiting for my turn.
- She is looking at me in surprise.
- I am going to meet your friend right now.
- At the moment he is sleeping in his room.
- We are watching TV after dinner.
- She is dancing to her favorite song.
- He is meditating to clear his mind.
- He is playing a video game with his friends.
- She is knitting a sweater for her niece.
- She is preparing a delicious meal for her family.
Read More: 100 Examples in Present Continuous Tense
Last updated on April 13th, 2023 at 05:43 pm