15 Examples of Superlative Adjectives in Sentences! The English language is full of descriptive words that can help you to effectively communicate your thoughts and feelings. Superlative adjectives are special types of adjectives that can be used to compare two or more things, people, or places. These words are a great way to emphasize the best qualities of something or someone. In this article, we’ll look at 15 examples of superlative adjectives in sentences to give you an idea of how they are used.
- His most recent film is one of his funniest to date.
- It’s the simplest thing in the world to point the finger at your parents.
- No man is the worst because he is aware of his own worst qualities.
- This may be their worst performance to date.
- He outscored his nearest competitor by 20 points.
- This is my proudest accomplishment.
- To attack the enemy’s weakest units, we must first identify them.
- I don’t have the foggiest idea of how to look after a snake.
- When asked why he was late, he made the flimsiest of excuses.
- He believed that this was the quickest way to become wealthy.
- The thief scurried into the nearest structure.
- Summer is the hottest time of year.
- He is one of my closest friends.
- The stock market has taken the biggest tumble of the century.
- What is the most convenient method of getting to Shijuku?
Last updated on March 25th, 2023 at 08:09 am